Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hey, Sorry for the Neglect

I blame Steph. You probably should too.

Since Kentucky has plummeted to a completely abysmal level of basketball achievement, I suppose I could start contributing to this blog. It can't be any worse than watching Ramon Harris try to shoot or dribble, am I right?!?

I fear that joke was lost on all the chicks that probably read this, looking for all of our housekeeping tips and stories outlining my oft-chivalrous behavior. Nevertheless, I take it upon myself to update you all(?) on our lives as we embark on dreary ol' March (which, to be fair, is no different than dreary ol' October-February).

Currently---this exact second, I mean---Steph is angrily thrashing about in a sea of papers. I mean, I wish I could take a picture of the couch right now. It's covered in papers, binders, and snot-addled tissues. It's like a kindergarten teacher's desk---without all the candy. And Steph's not wearing a sweater vest with a ruler's likeness on it.

As for the month ahead, probably a lot of bitching about the weather and TLC-watching. If I'm lucky, Steph will be busy throughout the NCAA Tourney, so I'll be able to gain like 150 pounds while watching teams with a competent coach and point guard, you know, run offense.

Sorry, I'm still a little emotional.

Well, that's it. Sorry it didn't make any sense. No one said I was smart.

No comments: