Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Post

Evan and I decided to start a blog because it's something lame that married people do and we'll be married soon. And we're already lame. So, it all worked out. A blog would probably be more useful to people with more exciting lives than we have, but one day we'll be done with school and have jobs and maybe a house and probably (gulp) kids! THEN we'll be really exciting, so shove off. Until then, we (probably me because I doubt Evan will engage heartily in this venture) will bore you with what's going on in our current, school-filled Indiana lives.

To start things off, let's put up a few pictures of our dog, L.J. If you didn't read the sidebar, he's the cutest dog that ever lived. It's a scientific fact; Google it.

1 comment:

Beside the point said...

That's funny. I'm a believer in science, and I don't like your bastardization of the term. I did, in fact, google "cutest dog that ever lived" and got this: http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/820/The+Cutest+Dog+Ever/
And I no longer believe in science b/c a) that dog is f-ing hideous and b) it's not L.J. Thanks a lot.