Saturday, November 15, 2008

No More Mr. Nice Gay (I can't take credit for this clever title.)

I think this blog is supposed to be funny, but I don't really care because Evan has deserted me to sit almost as far away as possible from the field at the coldest UK game of the season. So, I'm hijacking the blog and goin rogue, Sarah Palin style. I'm posting this video because we both like it, and it concerns an issue that is near and dear to our hearts. We have a member of our family who recently came out, and we hope that, one day, he will be able to marry the man he loves. Yes, everyone, we have a big announcement: LJ is gay. And you know what? We're ok with it! So, this video is dedicated to LJ and all the others who suffer under the stifling regime of the religious right.

As with all YouTube videos, it's advisable that you ignore the comments unless you're fully aware of just how many brain-dead people there are in America, posing as normal, well-adjusted humans.

1 comment:

Beside the point said...

While I favor equal rights for gays as much as the next liberal elitist fake American, I do have one complaint about this video: Keith Olberman, Ed Murrow you are not.

And yes, I have now commented on every post you guys have posted so far. I plan to keep up with your pre-and post-marriage relationship in a creepily close manner. Good day.