Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Eve.

This will, hopefully, be the last Christmas Evan and I spend apart. We are both at our respective homes now, but we did spend last week here in Charleston. We did many fun things, including:

1. Buying a $16 sweater at J.Crew and discovering that J.Crew has a 15% student discount.
2. Going to Savannah to see where the gay guy shot the man whore in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. We also ate delicious sweets, and a homeless man gave me a palmetto leaf fashioned into a cross, probably because of my stunning beauty, but also possibly in order to guilt me into giving him money (it worked).
3. Hanging out with my friend Maggie who, as of Thursday, December 18, 2008, is engaged to her bf George! This will give her mom, Jackie O, two chances in the near future to do the electric slide (my wedding and hers), so things are looking good for the O'Rourke family in 2009.

Ok, maybe we did other fun things, but that's enough for now. As for gifts, Evan and I exchanged them before we left for SC. He got me tickets to see Seinfeld stand-up! I got him a robe, which sounds really lame after the whole Seinfeld thing. It's a really nice robe though, with a belt and everything...

Well, since no one reads this anyway, I'll wrap this post up. I'll leave you all with the poetic words of Clark W. Griswold:

We're going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with
Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight,
he's going to find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: