Saturday, January 31, 2009

HGTV should be calling soon


Here's a picture of my snow day craft. I would have put my initial first (obviously), but then it would spell SHE, which is weird. I hope that by creating this monogram pre-June 13, I haven't jinxed our wedding. We'll see if Evan breaks up with me or comes out or something in the near future.

In more HGTV-esque news, Evan and I bought this bookshelf/table thing today at Target on sale for $35! We put it together and didn't even fight once! Well, I mean voices were raised, but no actual fighting. PLUS, we finally got the cordless screwdriver I bought at the Black & Decker outlet in Charleston to work! To many, this is no feat at all, but our lack of handiness must not be undersestimated. So, despite the fact that cheap, wood veneer pieces of furniture like this come with detailed instructions and require no independent thought, I was still proud of us. Here's our newest edition being used as a TV stand in our apartment. Man, we're great.

No comments: