Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow big deal

Well, we got 1 foot of snow! School was actually canceled on Wednesday! Plus, I skipped my evening class Tuesday because I set out in my car to go to class and almost slid into an intersection. F that. So, I just went home. And, of course, I have no class Thursdays or Fridays. Normally, I go to Louisville, but it seems Da Ville has a bit of an ice problem. So, I've been fairly worthless these past few days. Evan has been slightly more productive since he has class on Thursdays. We both ran on the treadmill today, though, so quit judging us!

I also cleaned the apartment. AND I made a craft. It's a little wooden plaque that we can hang above our bed once married with our initials on it, and, I'm sorry, it's the greatest craft ever made. Apparently the glue I used to stick on the wooden H,S, and E was mildly toxic, however, because Evan and I both developed headaches last night. Oh, and it may cause reproductive harm. But that's not the point because the real story is I made a fabulous craft, like Martha Stewart. I rule.

And the biggest story of all is that LJ went on a walk. No, you didn't misread, that's just how boring our last few days have been. Anyway, we put on his awesome little snow jacket and headed out because he was being a real shit. Well, we found out that LJ loves the snow! He kept rubbing his face in it and frolicking. He had snowflakes all over his little nose. What a guy. Here are some pictures of our pride and joy

.

No comments: